Haeckels - Local Brands.


I've always liked some kind of scent producing object in my home, it might have been candles mostly at one point in my life but now however I find I am reaching more and more for Incense, and I've fallen in love with this brand! Haeckels, this brand is based not far away from me in the seaside town of margate, famous for its sandy beaches and Dreamland Themepark.


Anyway, the whole point of this fab brand is its all NATURAL! which is fab in a world where we use and consume so many processed and harmful products. They create everything from Skincare - Home Fragrance. Go check them out. 

One thing that I've made an effort to do this year as much as I possibly can is support Local creatives, and companies, it can be hard to be a small business so for me I wanted to do what I can to support local businesses (big or small).


No comments

Powered by Blogger.

recent posts

Pages