Sunday 29 October 2017

Another fab walk, a friend of ours organised a walk with a few of our mutual friends in a woodland near Canterbury, Kent. We went to blean nature reserve and had a nice Autumnal walk through the woods, played on the rope swings with the kids and climbed all over some fallen trees.

As much as I wanted a go on the rope swing I didn't risk it, I am that clumsy friend that always falls off things, like kids climbing frames and rope swings so thought I wouldn't risk it this weekend haha (there's only so many times you can fall off of things without breaking something). 

Theres that beautiful feeling in the air that I love about this time of year, that fresh clean feeling in the air that lets us all know that winters nearly here... In fact today is the last day of October which for me always feels like the end of autumn (I know its not - but it always feels that way to me)

Hope you all had a fab October - here's to November and to lots more adventures...





No comments

Powered by Blogger.

recent posts

Pages